& SAFETY & HACCP
We help our clients achieve best business standards, ensure Duty of Care, legal compliance and to mitigate risk and loss
Our Mission is to enable our clients with the solutions to deliver world-class services
Whilst applying best practices in the Risk Management sphere of their business operations, ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations.
- Audit, supply, install and maintain risk management programs and compliance according to the Occupational Health and Safety & Environmental Act and relevant regulations
- Conduct training needs analysis and
- Investigate incidents and submit reports to the management and Department of Labour.
- Auditing and Inspections
- Risk Assessments & GAP Analysis
- Hazard Identification
- Implementation of all health and safety controlsystem framework measures that include:
– Health and Safety Inspections,
– Legal Appointments,
– Safe Operating Procedures (SOP’s),
– Health and Safety
– Policies and Procedures,
– Health and Safety Training
- Continuous Monitoring
- Compliance with Brand Standards
- Legal Compliance
- SHE Legislation
- Crisis Management
- Food Cost Management
- Incident Identification & Investigation
Our team of consultants come from a broad spectrum of both national and international businesses across various sectors including FMCG, Education, Hospitality, Commercial, Industrial, HealthCare and Marine.
This diverse set of skills enables us to provide our clients with the best risk management solutions to ensure Duty of Care and to safeguard one’s guests and employees.
to call you
Please send us an email and we will call you or email you right back.
Please click the link firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish you can call us directly on:
Head Office: iZi Group
9 Derrick Road, Spartan,
Kempton Park, Johannesburg
Pretoria, Rustenburg, Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town,
Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth) and George
Tel: (010) 595 9421
Fax: (031) 569 2325
CM No: 2015/240595/07 PSIRA No: 2530619