iZi Secure is your solution for a road map vision of security, life safety, food safety, health and safety and environment goals for the organization
Security, life safety risk identification, prevention and control decisions one makes today will determine your organisation’s resilience for years to come.
Our Security Program Assessment Services are designed to ensure your organisational security, life safety, food safety health and safety & environment function is appropriately staffed and resourced.
Security Vulnerability Risk Assessments and Security Master Plan Roadmap
Our multi-disciplinary 360 assessment approach looks at security, life safety, HACCP, health and safety and environment vulnerabilities from every angle to mitigate risks—from the physical environment to the human element.
iZi Secure will assist you to develop a road map and make recommendations to ensure industry best practices. Our team will also guide you in implementing solutions to mitigate any areas of vulnerability to reduce your risk.
Any facility and company security are required to be addressed at several levels. The most effective approach requires multi-disciplinary expertise, which our experienced security leadership possess.
Typically, the following tasks we would embark upon would include:
- Observing operating conditions
- Evaluating existing physical security controls, electronic security systems, security command center strengths and weaknesses.
- Reviewing all security-related policies and procedures.
- Contracting security provider’s operating protocols, including retention levels, in service trainings, post orders, deployment and staffing, all security-related policies and procedures.
- Develop feasible and achievable recommendations based on enhancements and mitigating controls.
Security Policy and Procedure Development
By taking a multi-disciplinary approach, we review existing security policies to ensure they cover your current risks and ensure that they are then tailored to the exact risks you face – all within the framework of respective laws and regulations.